By Shain Bergan
KANSAS CITY, Missouri (KCTV) — No individuals had been harm in a Thanksgiving morning home hearth in Kansas Metropolis, however firefighters rescued two animals.
Crews responded at 4:34 a.m. to a two-story home on Charlotte Avenue simply north of thirty first Avenue. Firefighters labored shortly to knock down the flames, and pulled two animals from the house—a cat and a canine.
Each animals had been O.Ok., and the canine was wagging its tail.
The fireplace division hasn’t launched any info on the reason for the hearth, and nobody was injured.
Please word: This content material carries a strict native market embargo. Should you share the identical market because the contributor of this text, you could not apply it to any platform.